You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Steven Plante

Monday, May 19th 2003, 7:42am

New Sprinkler system

Installing a new system myself. Have yard all mapped out.
PSI= 60
GPM at 40psi = 5.4
GPM at 45psi = 4.2
GPM at 50psi = 3.7

Would appreciate suggestions regarding water pressure, types of rotors, risers, spray heads, valves, etc.

Supreme Member

Monday, May 19th 2003, 10:46am

What's the GPM at 60 PSI? Is 60 PSI max pressure? More info. please.

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 20th 2003, 4:33am

How many sq ft is your yard? Do you have a well or city water?

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 25th 2003, 5:17pm

Out of curiosity, how does the GPM flow increase, as pressure goes down?

Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Yesterday, 12:49am

Strangely, while the author aruges against a Greek Eurozone exit, and I found the tone to be partisan in many areas, he actually makes the case for an exit. With a correctly managed exit, as he points out, the economy would jumpstart very fast'. With a badly managed exit, the result is much the same as with a badly managed anything. We are badly managed right now, with the fourth worst GDP real growth rate golbally, ranking just above Anguilla, Yemen, and Libya. He also neglects to mention what his prognosis is for continuing down the existing path, which is starting to look failed-state-ish already from my vantage point here in Athens.

Yesterday, 6:33am

In an interest-only loan or the<a href=""> brerowor</a> only pays interest each month. This makes it cheaper than a conventional mortgage, in which part of each month's payment goes towards the principal and part goes towards interest. These loans have become popular because the monthly payments are lower, allowing<a href=""> brerowor</a>s to afford a larger home.However, these loans can be dangerous, especially in a down housing market. The interest rates are generally fixed for the first 1, 3 or 5 years. After that, they convert to a conventional loan, with a higher monthly payment. Most<a href=""> brerowor</a>s take on these loans because they assume they will sell the home before the interest rate increases. In a down market, they may not be able to sell. If they cannot afford the increased payment, they may have to default on the loan, and foreclose on the home. So, when the rate starts to adjust, you would need to refinance again. And, either get a fixed or another interest only adjustable. And, yes, I do believe you mean ARM. Although, if you have extra money every so often, you can pay down the principal in extra payments.

Rate this thread