You are not logged in.

bkbindustries

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 4:56pm

Zone has no water pressure

My sprinkler system is set up with 2 zones, one of the zones the pressure is perfect but the other zone has no pressure. The sprinkler heads barely pop up half way if that. I replaced the valves today and still no pressure. I cant find a visable leak any where either. The zones have the same number of sprinklers on it.

Any ideas to what couldbe the issue?

seansy59

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 5:42pm

It could be a leak underground that isn't really showing (broken joint/pipe). Run the system a bit (idea optional if for water bill) and look for muddy, soggy, or "water bubbled" areas.

Also make sure none of the heads are broken underneath/around them.

Is the system poly or pvc? If it is poly you may have a kink from a tree root, recent digging, or driving over an area.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

bkbindustries

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 6:05pm

It is PVC. Thank you, I will use a metal rod to poke into the ground following where the pipes run and see if I find any soft spots and go from there.

Thanks again.. I will let you know if it worked or didnt

Bkbindustries

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 11:58pm

The zone was set up incorrectly, it started from the valves and basically went around in a circle instead of it going up the middle and branching off.

Rate this thread