You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 6:51pm

What are the two white plastic (they look like test tubes) with wires on the end in my valve box?

Three of our 4 zones are suddenly not working. We have a valve box that has 3 valves not 4 and two what look like white plastic test tubes with wires on the end. The valves look like the Rain Bird DV type. I could not turn the top of the valve to see if water comes out. Can I turn the bleeder screw instead? What are the things that look like test tubes?
What else can I do?


Supreme Member

Posts: 5,191

Location: Metro NYC


Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 9:50pm

You are probably looking at waterproof wire splices

Rate this thread