You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Schroederj8751

Unregistered

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 5:53pm

Not really sure

I just bought a house that has a rain bird e12 system installed I tryed reprogramming the controller and I have went around and turned all the valves on manually and all my heads work. If I leave all the valves on all the stations come on at once and then I turn them off one one station will come on and won't move on to the next one. I know it prolly not the best explanation of what's going on but I am new at the whole in ground sprinkler thing if anyone has any advice what could be happening I would greatly appreciate. Thanks justin

Friday, October 5th 2012, 9:42am

If someone could shoot me the right direction I would appreciate. Could it be wiring or valves? Thanks justin

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, October 5th 2012, 1:05pm

Starting from absolutely scratch, you don't get to assume anything. You still haven't specified if you are trying to manually activate zones from the controller.

Friday, October 5th 2012, 4:19pm

I can't even turn on the main water supply without the one and only zone coming on I controller doesn't even have to be on.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, October 5th 2012, 4:50pm

So find the zone valve that's stuck open, and repair it.

Rate this thread