You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

spinman1949

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 11:01pm

Todd,

Yes I opened the manuals. Min 12 " above grade. Plus air gap between overflow to drain. Luckily I have a downspout drain right around the corner. So I will dig down to provide a link to that drain. The valves I can place below grade as well as the EZ Flow. I think I have enough room for the three valves and the EZ Flow down in the pit. I am forgoing the mister idea. Oh and thx re the sprinkler valve.

Tom

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:59am

The drain connection is only required when installing indoors.

If you are installing outside you can drain into the yard.

You are doing your research.

Have a good project.
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

spinman1949

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 11:04pm

Todd,

Right I do not need to do the drain. But since the downspout drain is close I figured why not. Less water less mud and weeds. Once I get all the parts, I will take pictures and you experts can let me know how I did if you wish. It is very helpful to have people who do this work professionally who are willing to help the layman.

Tom