You are not logged in.


Supreme Member

Posts: 5,287

Location: Metro NYC


Friday, March 16th 2012, 8:14am

For a sure thing, you need the following two items - a one-inch valve that can retrofit the existing valve (and it has a flow control, which can be very useful) and a controller

The reason you were asked about your valve maybe being an anti-syphon valve is that such a valve would provide backflow protection that you probably do not have. In other words, it would make better sense to stop and look at your property (location, please) and applicable plumbing codes, and do the thing right.

Rate this thread