You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 9:17pm

If its only one head which sounds like the last head in the zone. And the rest of the heads are spraying fine. Sounds like a clog to me. You may have to dig the sprinkled headvup back to the end of the pipe run - cut the pipe and flush

mrfixit

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 5:49am

If you're worried about the wrath of God bury it underground.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 12:13am

I agree fixit...

I've never had an inspector fail a sprinkler system... and in most cases they've left it completely alone.. in about probably 40-60% of the cases the homeowner is simply trying to do the 'right' thing...but don't over do it.

Other times it's left in dis-array...

Interestingly enough though stats state a sprinkler system can add 1-3% of value to the property up here.

So a check valve down stream of a stink ugly avb valve above ground ... far from the list of priority...

Again if it happens.. Big whoop just fix it

Rate this thread