You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member


Sunday, June 9th 2002, 11:22am

Old Valve Diaphrams?

How do you find valve parts on a "hydro rain" valve #3591126?



Supreme Member


Monday, June 10th 2002, 3:52am

give me more specifics on the valve...that isn't the part number I don't think.

But, it sounds like it might be a 1 inch Hydro Rain or Hardie HR-1

The 359 at the beginning of that serial number leads me to believe you will need the replacement diapragm Hr-1359 which is a 1 inch diaparagm.......Where are you in the country????? could call a Ewing or Horizon or Green Mark or whatever and tell them you need a 1359 diaphragm

I would recommend replacing the bonnet as well

Does SWarehouse carry these?

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Posts: 493

Location: USA


Sunday, July 27th 2003, 10:58am

I would replace them with a Irritrol 2400T

Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers


Starting Member


Saturday, June 25th 2011, 12:39pm


i been looking for that valve also. If your gonna replace the whole valve do yourself a favor and use a hunter or a rainbird valve.


Supreme Member

Posts: 491

Location: Seattle


Saturday, June 25th 2011, 2:58pm

Good job on bringing a post up that's 9 years old

Your other post did the same thing

Rate this thread