You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 8:48pm

Hardie series 100 Valve part

I have a 10 year old Hardie series 100 3/4" sprinkler valve in my yard. I need the washer that seals the inlet supply water. Anyone have an idea were to get the part?



Posts: 2,308

Location: USA


Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 10:25pm

Hydroscape or Ewing or John Deere. If you decide to change the whole diaphragm you better make sure you get the old style or buy a retrofit kit. I don't believe the double beaded diaphragm has been around 10 years yet for that valve. Time flies though. I could be wrong. Seems as though Hardie's was bought out much longer than 10 years. Best bet is to take the diaphragm with you.

Good luck!

Rate this thread