You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Flustered

Unregistered

Thursday, June 19th 2008, 11:52am

1 zone does not respond

Hello Mr. Fixit,

Thanks for helping me out with the zone constantly running. It is fixed. Now I have 1 of my zones not responding. Which is funny because when I was testing all of the zones it did work. Now that I have all of the zones connected back it is not working. What could be the problem?

mrfixit

Thursday, June 19th 2008, 9:52pm

Problem

Did you do any work on the valve that wont come on now? Like change the bonnet, ( top half of valve ). There are a few possible reasons why your valve wont come on. Check the wire connections. One wire might be broken without you knowing it. I have a few ideas but I'd like to know if you did any work to that valve first.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread