You are not logged in.




Sunday, May 4th 2008, 9:41pm

Valve caps

I'm in need of just a cap for the ASV-101. The black screw on top cracked and is spraying everywhere. Not sure why it cracked other than maybe there is a block in the line and the cap exceded it's 150 PSI limit perhaps. Where can I just pick up the black cap?



Posts: 2,295

Location: USA


Monday, May 5th 2008, 1:37am

Valve cap.

You probably wont find that at the hardware or home improvement stores. If they sell just the cap for that valve you should try an irrigation supply house such as Ewing or Hydroscape. You could always just buy the whole valve. They're cheap enough. That way you'll have a spare solenoid and diaphram as well.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread