You are not logged in.

Hose end Products

A Hose end product is anything that attaches to the end of a hose and is used to water the landscape or garden. Look here to have your questions answered: Do traveling sprinklers really follow the path of the hose? Do motion activated sprinklers work?

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


by Duane (Apr 5th 2004, 7:32pm)

9 6,900

by moomelman

(Dec 16th 2011, 12:26am)

by watersdale (Apr 20th 2008, 2:20am)

4 3,728

by lowvolumefeff

(Jun 3rd 2008, 1:35am)

by kole (May 1st 2004, 7:45am)

4 1,870

by batateam

(Jun 22nd 2009, 11:32pm)

by marshaleb (Apr 20th 2011, 9:35am)

4 1,441

by seansy59

(Jun 13th 2011, 2:26pm)

by Rays Sprinklers (Jul 28th 2005, 12:24am)

1 478

by Rays Sprinklers

(Jul 28th 2005, 12:29am)

by cowboy (Jun 25th 2009, 10:46am)

0 669

No reply

by HooKooDooKu (Jun 28th 2004, 6:25pm)

10 1,804

by batateam

(Jun 22nd 2009, 11:13pm)

by nbmc7t8a (Oct 25th 2014, 4:09am)

0 7

No reply

by (Jul 8th 2012, 9:51pm)

2 1,946

by Wet_Boots

(Jul 9th 2012, 12:20pm)

by ALEXANDER (Dec 27th 2001, 6:00am)

5 1,388

by batateam

(Jun 22nd 2009, 11:09pm)



14 Threads - 58 Posts (average 0.01 Posts per Day)