You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-1 of 1.

Saturday, May 20th 2006, 7:39pm

Author: riverrat


I currently have maxi-paws in use on my sprinkler system and was wondering if I wanted to change to the 5004's is there an adapter available to place them in the housing of the maxi's or do I have to dig them up and replace the whole housing? Thanks, Gene