You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-1 of 1.

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 12:11pm

Author: indianya

Old Hardie valve--which Irritrol for internals?

I also have hardie HR1 valve and it appears to have a crack at the bottom. I want to replace it, can anyone suggest equivalent replacement valve that is easily available at lowe's or home depot.