You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2109 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 12:23pm

by Miamij


Awesome, thanks for help!!

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 11:59am

by Wet_Boots

You have an Indexing Valve

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 10:35am

by Miamij

Help identifying part

Let me start by saying my knowledge of sprinkler systems is very low. I have an old house with an old sprinkler system that feeds off of a well. It's an AO Smith motor attached to a Homart pump (circa 1953?). The system feeds water to a device that is round, and has 3 PVC pipes attached to the bottom (representing my 3 zones). Each time the power to the motor is started, water flows to one zone. Then after the power is stopped and started again, this round device switches to the next zone. This round device does not have any electrical wires to it, the zone switching seems to be activated by the starting and stopping of the water. Any idea on what this device is? I assume it's some type of manifold, but all the information I see online are electrically powered.