You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2201 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 6:14pm

by Wet_Boots

You may have to find compression fittings to bridge the difference between US pipe and British pipe.

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 4:32pm

by TWH

HELP PLEASE: pipe sizes

Hi. I am installing a sprinkler system in the UK using sprinklers and parts I bout from sprinkler warehouse in Houston. I got everything except the pipe so now I am trying to find a substitute for 1inch nominal schedule 60 PVC pipe or an adapter. The fittings - blank PVC pipe connectors to glue onto the pipe- have an ID of 33.4mm or 1.32 inch. The nearest pipe I can find has an OD of 32mm or 32mm or 1.26 inch. This small difference means gluing will not work without an adaptor. Any ideas?