You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2539 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 7:24pm

by servicetechMA

i know what you mean but im not sure,i have seen like these circle mats of hard plastic,i dont remember what they were for exactly somthing for a slope maybe. if you put a piece of somthing like that around the head it might work for a while,other than that one of the tools for planting bulbs,its shaped like a cone and you can push it over the head to make a nice circle around the head. im sure there is somthing somwhere though.

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 4:54pm

by coharmon (Guest)

sprinker heads

Do you sell anything that stops the grass from growing the sprinkler heads?