You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5319 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Friday, September 26th 2003, 11:53am


If your going to be using sprinklers for a golf course, then I suggest going to an irrigation distributor and asking them about golf products. This site is mainly for residential/light commercial irrigation applications.

May I suggest you go with Toro golf products, I have helped install part of a system at a golf course before, and those heads I think we're probably the best compared to Hunter. Rainbird was ok too.

Thursday, September 25th 2003, 10:56pm

by Paffkin

Different sprinkler types

I don't know much about sprinklers and about different types. So I have heard that there are two main types - Rotor and Impact. I wonder what are the diffrence between them and which one is more suitable for Golf Course. Maybe Golf Course need some spesific sprinkler.
It will be nice to know more.

Thank you