You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3056 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Wednesday, June 9th 2010, 11:12am

by HooKooDooKu

So if this "expert" was a hired contractor, shouldn't he be responcible for replacing the unit?

Monday, June 7th 2010, 8:57am

by Wet_Boots

Just buy a new controller - Hunter does not supply schematics

Saturday, June 5th 2010, 4:50pm

by mrfixit

No clue. You could email the company.

Saturday, June 5th 2010, 2:40pm

by Gerrit Van de Haar

Electronic components on print burnt out

Some electronic components of my SRC600i controller need be replaced, after some (sub)expert messed up hooking up a generator ;( during a long lasting power outage in Alberta. Where can I find a scheme in order to find out the specifications of these components, since replacing the whole print may be too costly. :S