You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3330 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 4:37pm

by mrfixit

Part number

Call Hydroscape or Ewing and see if they have this part.

Bleed Cap Assy. w/Pin

Part number: 35-4521

You could call sprinkler guys and see if someone has one laying around.

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 10:18am

by Wet_Boots

Don't hold your breath on that one. Maybe just buy a new valve, and have the rest of it for parts.

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 9:28am

by duncan (Guest)

Toro 250 Series Replacement Bleed screws available?

On one of my Toro 250 Series control valves, I'm missing a bleed screw that must have popped out during winterizing service by others. Can I purchase just this replacement bleed screw anywhere? It's got the long needle shaped pin attached to it.