You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3752 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 6:44am

by HooKooDooKu

Buy a female x female coupler?

Obviously means the riser will be a little higher, but since we're talking about a 24+ riser, would that be a problem?

I assume we're talking about 1/2" pipe. If so, you shouldn't have a problem finding a female x female coupler in the 1/2" PVC section of most places that sell plumbing.

Saturday, March 8th 2008, 5:31pm

by Doug4018 (Guest)

Installing Hunter Riser

I'm trying to switch out the in ground sprinkler head for a shrub stick 24+ riser. It was my understanding I just remove the old sprinkler head and screw in the new pole with the new sprinkler head on top of the pole. When I removed the old Sprinkler head Hunter SRS system, the end left in the ground was male, and it's one piece coming from the pipe to the end, so you can't unscrew the male part to get to the female part. Soooo, I have a shrub stick with two male ends, that won't attach because the pipe in the ground has a male end. Any suggestions?