You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3921 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Monday, September 24th 2007, 1:20pm

by aquatechirrigation

I stand to be corrected...the toro with the regulator is the prx, not the 570z.

Sunday, September 16th 2007, 7:51am

by Wet_Boots

The 'Z' is just a designator for the current type of cap and seal used by the head. All 570's are of the Z form.

In general, you are better off using only the bottom inlet of any sprinkler head.

Sunday, September 16th 2007, 6:53am

by aquatechirrigation

The 570z is different. The 570z has a factory installed flow shut off device. If for instance the nozzle gets broken off and the flow changes the head will shut itself off. It all sounds good but but I have had a lot of problems with these heads. Save yourself a headache and just get a regular 570. You should be able to get them just about anywhere.

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 12:47am

by tootsie

Is the 570 series Toro the same as the 570Z series

<i></i><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="4"></font id="size4"><font color="maroon"></font id="maroon">

I need to replace a cracked Toro 6" fixed spray, side inlet, 570series sprinkler. Is the 570Z series the same model or is it different? If it is different, where can I purchase the model that I need?
Many thanks for any help you can provide. I am new to this stuff. My system was installed by someone else.