You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 545 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 6 posts

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 12:20am

by Wet_Boots

Funny Pipe was once known by the name Flex Extension Pipe. I did make the assumption that this is what the poster wants, given how common it is, along with the fact that home centers sell 50-foot rolls of it.

There might have been a time when Toro had 20-foot rolls of the stuff for home centers, but those days are gone.

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:05pm

by mrfixit

There's no way of knowing if that's the same pipe. It's hard to tell if it's the same without a link.
Did you mean funny pipe? Did you mean flex pvc pipe? Poly pipe?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 10:14pm

by ericbro

That was a "Not available in your store" item, so i didn't want to place an order. That's the same stuff? Good to know. That would be exactly what i need. Thanks.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 7:22pm

by Wet_Boots

No one is going to sell it to you by the foot. You can buy it by the 2-foot piece at a home center store.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 6:21pm

by mrfixit

Can you post a link to the flex pipe so we know exactly what you mean?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 2:17pm

by ericbro

Can you buy flex pipe by the foot?

I only need a couple of feet, but it looks like the minimum I've found is 50 feet for around $20. Seems like overkill. Can you buy this stuff by the foot?