You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4583 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 6:40pm

by lush96

you can also by the cheaper but way better hunter pgp. they sell what is called a "checkomatic". it is what is in the hunter i20. its just a replacement screen with a rubber washer. unscrew the heads guts, pull out the screen, replace with checkomatic screen. done. if you do get the more expensive I20 heads.....stay away from the stainless steel variety. i cant stress this enough. i would never put them in my yard. and i have been doing this for 15 years.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 10:17pm

by Wet_Boots

Hunter I20 heads have anti-drain check valves.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:02pm

by leonadis

what brand of sprinkler head

I have two leaky pop up roters that are k 2000 brand. they two heads in questions are at the lowest part of the yard. Both heads leak and form a puddle. I need two roters that have a drain check valve built in to them. Does any one know what line of hunter roter heads I should buy? I have checked out the specs on this website of different rotors and there is no info about built in drain check valves.