You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4047 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Sunday, May 27th 2007, 1:27am

by normbarb

Thank you for the help. That is a great website and has just what I need.

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 10:14am

by mrfixit

Hi Norm. You name it they probably have it. I carry male adapters on my truck with threads on both sides just for raising sprinklers an inch. If you need to raise it farther you can just use a coupling with threads on both sides then a riser. My favorite online fitting website is One to two day shipping everytime I've used them.

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 8:35am

by normbarb

Sprinkler Extension

I have Irritrol sprinklers with female thread connection on the sprinkler head and an elbow with a male thread on the end of the hose. I want to extend the sprinkler to clear my plants. I need an extension with a female thread on one end and a male on the other end. All of the extension seem to be male on both ends and and I don't see any adapters (couplings) available on the websites. Am I missing something?
Thanks, Norm