You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4983 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Sunday, October 31st 2004, 2:01pm

by nestors

THey do make what your looking for try Virginia Beach ,Va. Supply houses.

Nestor's Sprinklers and Lighting

Friday, September 17th 2004, 8:39pm

by TMC2004

I haven seen any 3/4" funny pipe, and Ive been all over the web. They do make 3/4 swing pipe but I havent read from here any real strong reason to use it over funny pipe. As far as restriction Id think use should be more concerned about having proper sized pipe from meter and the laterals. Get the correct sizes for those, the 12"- 18" shouldnt matter. I gave shasta a link about risers and funny pipe check it out, matter of fact read through the whole tutorial great info there.

Friday, September 17th 2004, 1:19pm

by ejzajac

funny pipe

I'm installing a system with 1" poly, I 20 Hunter rotors and would like to use Funny Pipe. I'm concerned about using 1/2" funny pipe and barb fittings connecting to a 3/4" rotor fitting will be too flow restricting. Are there other alternatives that would be less flow restrictive? 3/4" Funny pipe?