You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4308 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 6 posts

Friday, April 6th 2007, 12:30pm

by Wet_Boots

I will repeat - Describe in detail what you want to water, and your water source, and any existing irrigation on the site.

Friday, April 6th 2007, 1:31am

by jasont

What tubing works with the followig product?

Xeri-Bubbler - 8 Streams

Thanks in advance!

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 10:20pm

by Wet_Boots

Bubblers aren't drip irrigation. Describe in detail what you want to water, and your water source, and any existing irrigation on the site.

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 4:24pm

by jasont

Thanks for the response.

So what tubing would I need for bubblers?

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 3:38pm

by Wet_Boots

1/4 inch tubing is used to connect individual drip emmitters to a larger-diameter source.

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 1:47pm

by jasont

Drip Irrigation Question

Good evening.

I am attempting to install a drip system and I need to know what item can be attached to the following tubing:
1/4" Distribution Tubing for High Pressure & Temp - 50ft roll

I cannot find any thing specific on the online store to fit this specific tubing.

I need some bubblers, T-connector and an attachment to connect to my hose spicket.

Thanks in advance!