You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4127 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 8 posts

Friday, March 2nd 2007, 1:52am

by SprinklerGuy

Not all areas of the country are the fact in both my service areas (one of which she is in)....MOST residentials are 3/4 F765s.....

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 1:00pm

by jmduke7

Ooops! My mistake, I should have clarified that a little. Those repair parts are for the 1" or the 1-1/4" 765 (PVB) series FEBCO back-flow device. I just assumed that we were talking about a residential system, and since most residential system are 1", I just assumed!

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 7:05am

by Wet_Boots

Consider sharing the information about what the pipe size is on that device. Different sizes use different repair parts.

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 5:18am

by blondie

Thanks guys.
I'll get the parts ordered today.
See Ya

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 1:42am

by SprinklerGuy

Those part numbers only help if we know the size.....that is why I don't give out part numbers...keeps the confusion to a minimum.

Wednesday, February 28th 2007, 4:49pm

by jmduke7

Sounds like you have a PVB 765 Series back-flow device. If this is the case you will need to get the two piece kit (part #905052, i think) ,or the bonnet kit (part # 905048) and / or the poppet kit (part # 905050). Best of luck ! <><

Wednesday, February 28th 2007, 12:03pm

by SprinklerGuy

Yes Blondie that is the Bonnett.....sometimes the poppet gets damaged as well...may as well pick on of those up while you're at it.

Good luck!

Wednesday, February 28th 2007, 10:02am

by blondie

Help with ordering right part

I am looking at the part of my Febco that is broken and it has a spring down the middle with an o-ring at the top of the screw in threads. I 'THINK' that I need to replace the Bonnet but really not 100% sure. Could someone please let me know if Im right or wrong BEFORE I spend the money.
Thanks in advance.
Blonde in AZ