You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4380 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 6 posts

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 6:11pm

by xpedient

Home Depot is usually garbage for any type of irrigation request. Goto a plumbing supply store and ask them- I would go with a watts pressure reducer. Why are you going to get a pressure reducer? Are you having problems with appliances in your home?

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 10:22am

by brad44

Here's what you need to ask for: a valve with a pressure regulator. Home Depot and Lowes might have them depending upon where you're at. But I would go to a place that specializes in irrigation and landscaping supplies. Look for an authorized Rain Bird, Toro, or Hunter distributor.

Sunday, May 28th 2006, 9:55am

by jlease

Plumbing section of Home Depot usually with the gate and ball valves and made by Watts.

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 11:05am

by SprinklerGuy

They have them at the HD around here....

But, if you cannot solder copper, you should call a plumber.

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 9:49am

by Wet_Boots

That stuff is out of their league. Possibly out of your league, as well, if you were looking at a Home Depot to supply you with a PRV. What is your current water pressure and application? (system construction)

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 5:56am

by jeff262

Lowes/Home depot have pressure vavles?

i can't seem to find anyone that even knows what i'm talking about at Lowes or Home depot when i as if they have a water pressure reducing valves. anyone know if they do carry them and where i might find them in the stores...i need to bring my pressure down from 80 psi
thanks jeff