You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5912 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Monday, March 18th 2002, 4:35pm

by SprinklerWarehouse Irriga

Rain Bird always assumes you are going to use residential grade (home improvement store) sprinkler parts so they provide the item numbers for such. We sale the same items only in professional series or commercial grade quality just like a professional contractor would install in your yard. The quality difference is significant but we sell the items to you at a cost at or below what you would expect to pay for the residential grade products!

The answer to your question is the following valves are replacements for the valves you have listed:
Residential = Professional
APAS-075 = 075-ASVF
CP-075 = 075-DV
CPF-075 = 100-DVF (1" version)

Here is the link to the Rain Bird valves on our website:

8) 8) 8)

Monday, March 18th 2002, 4:34pm

by Randy

RainBird free designs have different part numbers?

I had Rain Bird layout my sprinkler system for me and the valves called for are 3/4" Rain Bird Automatic Valve, APAS-075 or CP-075 or CPF-075. I noticed you did not have these. Is there another valve I can use instead?