You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5077 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Saturday, July 30th 2005, 5:51pm

by james hock

Got it,
Thanks for the info, I'll let you know how I make out!

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 2:27pm

by Wet_Boots

It kind of depends on what manner of drip you intend to employ. The generic answer is that the next thing is a 1/2" FPT to drip tubing adapter. Some drip tubing goes into compression fittings, some goes over barbed fittings. The dimensions are different than regular poly pipe, so you need to match fitting to the tubing.

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 2:22pm

by bobw

I'd probably put a Xeri-bird 8 Multi-outlet on that so I could run 8 drip lines off of it.

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 1:24pm

by james hock

1800 drip retro fit

I have installed the 1800 rainbird retro fit for drip. It has a 1/2" male thread coming out of the top. where do i go from here?