You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5045 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 7 posts

Thursday, May 26th 2005, 7:16pm

by RidgeRun05

I would check the body of the valve as well, in case there is a small crack or fracture to it. You may have to replace the entire valve, but like Wet_Boots said, double check your work first. Also, make sure the solenoid it screwed down tight. And the bleed screw if you have one.

Thursday, May 26th 2005, 3:22pm

by Wet_Boots

Doublecheck your work, in case some debris is gumming up something. Certainly, you could replace the entire valve.

Thursday, May 26th 2005, 5:32am

by j3a3

Ok, I replaced everything but the body but I have a slow leak to one of the heads. Do I now need to replace the body or did I do something wrong?

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 2:22pm

by Wet_Boots

You can wiggle it out. The new one is shorter, due to a redesign.

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 2:14pm

by j3a3

Thanks. The old valve is black. How do I remove the stainless tube? Is it glued or screwed in?

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 2:13pm

by Wet_Boots

Irritrol 2400 valves will replace it, without removing the old body. If the old valve is white or black plastic, replace all the internals, including the stainless steel tube.

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 2:03pm

by j3a3

Richdel replacement

I have a Richdel valve that went bad. Model 204at. Is there a replacement model that I buy so I can just replace the diaphram and solenoid and leave the body in place. Thanks