You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4808 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Saturday, March 26th 2005, 9:12am

by RidgeRun05

If your area to be watered is square yards, I would suggest using the rotor type sprinklers. Square feet you can probably get away with using pop up sprinklers. The pop up sprinklers are a lot less expensive, however they are higher maintenance. Whatever you choose, make sure your landscapers are using professional grade products, it will make all the difference in the end.

Saturday, March 26th 2005, 7:08am

by Wet_Boots

Square yards? Or square feet? Feel free to link a drawing.

Thursday, March 24th 2005, 5:01pm

by Debbie

what type of sprinklers to use?

I don't know anything about sprinklers so I had to landscapers come out and one said I should use the rotating heads (that go left to right) and the other suggested pop up heads. My yard is "L" shaped and is 1050 square yards.
Any suggestions about which to use?

Thank you