You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4943 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Thursday, December 9th 2004, 8:19am

by nestors

Just use a regular sprinkler valve and a Sprinkler Timer and set up times


Saturday, November 27th 2004, 5:12am

by BTanner

I know that ASCO makes a "Red Hat" valve in both, normally open and normally closed configurations. Not sure on an all plastic valve in that size!

Tuesday, November 16th 2004, 6:13pm

by heedicus

Backflow or electronic valve?

I am coming in from the aquarium hobby and I am trying to find a valve but am a bit out of my realm. What I need is a valve (1.5 and 2 inch) that needs electricity to keep open. So basically when the power goes out the valve will close, then open back up when the electricty goes back on.
Is there such a thing?
any chance its all plastic?