You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5003 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 6 posts

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 7:58am

by drpete3

sorry my error should say 3/4 fpt fo the saddle and you need 3/4 in mpt adapter to go to a rotor and 1/2 mpt for sprays.

Tuesday, September 21st 2004, 3:16pm

by TMC2004

Isnt that a 1/2 fpt to connect funny pipe to the rotor? They make blazing saddles with 1" fpt?

Tuesday, September 21st 2004, 5:12am

by drpete3

exactly. They make a blazing saddle with fpt. So you just connect the saddle to the poly and go from there.

Monday, September 20th 2004, 3:45pm

by TMC2004

im using poly pipe no pvc

Monday, September 20th 2004, 6:07am

by drpete3

you can use it in place of the 1x1x1 slip t. YOu just need a male barbed slip to connect to the blazing saddle.

Wednesday, September 15th 2004, 9:44am

by TMC2004

saddle tees

Can the blazing saddle tee be used to connect to poly pipe? To replace the 1"x1"x1" tee for poly pipe. Or is it strictly to connect the poly to the rotor or spray head via funny pipe or riser?