You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 399 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Monday, May 21st 2018, 10:34pm

by mrfixit

Click on the video I posted and you'll be enlightened.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 3:12pm

by csfraw

The videos I have seen so far is for repairing the two white pipes. This is the small black tube attached to one of the white pipes. WHAT IS THAT FOR?

Monday, May 21st 2018, 1:57pm

by mrfixit

It's a fairly simple job. There are a variety of videos. Look around.
If you have enough pipe to work with you'll only need one coupler. If you need to splice in a piece you'll need two couplers and a piece of tubing.
My advice on getting the coupler onto the pipe is, rock it back n forth pushing as hard as you can without bending the pipe.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 12:29pm

by csfraw

Burst Pipe??

I am new to sprinklers
Looked like a pipe was burst, since water was gushing out

I dug and this is what I found the image below
The black line is cut.
what does this mean? Is this a huge repair.
I am pretty handy, but never dealt with Sprinklers. can I do it myself?
any video to help?