You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5173 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Monday, April 19th 2004, 6:30pm


This is for PVC right? Any PVC fitting works with any PVC pipe.

Sunday, April 18th 2004, 4:55pm

by jeffguay

Who sells Dura or Spears manifolds?

I replaced my valves today and the previous owner used dura manifold tees and 90s. Well now I have some leaks I can't stop. I think I over tightened them. I like the look of them so would like to replace them with the same. Anybody sell these online? I found Spears manifold tees at sprinkler superstore, they appear similiar but I don't know if they are compatible.