You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3858 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:27am

by Rays Sprinklers

YEs Hunter makes a product that will allow you to monitor and control your sprinkler system from your computer. FOr more information see

Thursday, March 18th 2004, 6:53pm

by HooKooDooKu


Be more specific (model numbers or something).

I think JohnsChris is looking for a controller that is computer controled. But when I pick out one of the names you listed (Rain Bird), all I can find is their self-contained box controllers, not something that would allow you to monitor/control using a PC.

Friday, March 12th 2004, 11:38am

by nestors

Yes , Hunter ,Rain Bird ,And Toro

Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga. 770-410-9356

Tuesday, March 9th 2004, 9:16am

by JohnsChris

Computer controlled controller

At work we have a pretty large compound with around 16-20 zones. We are looking for a controller we can operate via our network on the computer. We want to be able to connect moisture sensors in each zone, and monitor them all via a computer in an office or from home. Does anyone make a high-tech controller like that? Thank you.