You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 812 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:58am

by Wet_Boots

You got it right the first time. - like I already mentioned, these were always highly regarded valves until the solenoid issues, which were on the square-shaped ones that preceded the round ones in use today.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:09am

by ScooterinAZ (Guest)

How to identify valve type

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 8:41am

by Wet_Boots

Take your photos to Tinypic or some similar image host, and bring back the "forum code" to copy and paste into the message box. Outside of some horrible solenoid issues, since resolved, I haven't heard a lot against Weathermatic valves.

Monday, October 24th 2016, 12:58pm

by ScottinAZ (Guest)

How to identify valve type

I have a WeatherMatic Valve with a flow control. It has two issues, one with the solenoid sticking (replaced once already with Model 520) and the other the valve not seating. At this point I am thinking it is best to replace the entire valve. I am having problems identifying the replacement. Is it better to upload a photo or are there identifiers on the valve and where would they be? I know I sound like a novice but I have only worked with 3/4 inch pvc pipe with sprinkers but I guess that is why there is a forum to ask questions.
These would be my obvious choices since it has the valve control.Weathermatic
12024EF-10-H - 1" Valve with Flow Control

12024EF-15-H - 1-1/2" Valve with Flow Control

12024EF-20-H - 2" Valve with Flow Control

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!