You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 1033 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 9:26am

by Wet_Boots

Shhhhhh, we're hibernating. :D

Rainbird makes the 1800-RETRO kitthat can replace a standard popup spray head and provide filtered pressure-regulated water for your drip application. If turning down the throttle screws on remaining popup sprays doesn't work for you, there are blank caps to be had, and even a non-brand-specific plug assembly

If the zone you are converting has rotor heads, the unused heads have to be removed and replaced with threaded caps or plugs, which of course is a remedy for popup sprayheads as well.

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 6:30am

by kevin79


Friday, March 18th 2016, 6:27am

by kevin79

Drip irrigation for garden

I am going to put in a new garden this year in an area that already has popup sprinklers. The garden will take over all of the existing zone and I would like to put in drip irrigation for it. How do I go about converting me existing zone to drip? Is there something that I can replace an existing head with? What is the best/easiest way to cap the heads so that they don't run?