You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5416 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 6:36pm

by Rays Sprinklers

I understand what you mean....i guess they make them (why not) i have never seen them though.....i would assume that most people blow out from a connection before...except when using antisiphon////i think if you blow out on the down stream pipe from the valve...and shut off the compressor...the water, or enough to prevent freezing will drain down the pipe. and then you would continue winterizing

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 9:47am


They twist on the outflow part of the valve and drain it so that it that the valve itself doesn't crack. It's not like a box, but it's an automatic drain that drains the valve.

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 6:27am

by Rays Sprinklers

RVLI - i never heard of Valve protectors....for the whole valve (assuming antisiphon) ..........

Monday, August 25th 2003, 6:44pm


Valve Protectors?

Anybody know who makes them or where the offer them????