You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5446 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 10:17am

by Rays Sprinklers

The purpose of angle valves are when your water meter is very deep where you make your connection, and when you bring your pipe up, they hook up eaiser than using an elbow. If you are tapping inside, then i would use globe with the valve threads straight across!

Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 7:39am


Basically your preference. I prefer globe type inline valves. I can put up to 6 in a valve box and I think they are easier to install. Just my opinion.

Saturday, July 26th 2003, 4:42pm

by Cjuul

angle vs. globe

Does it matter which type of valve I use, globe or angle? What are the considerations when making this determination? Thanks.