You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5463 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Tuesday, July 8th 2003, 6:44am

by Rays Sprinklers

Hey Ben,
Your best bet is to hire and irrigaton company who has a "valvee finder" tool to find your valves. The tool is very costly to buy yourself. To check for valves, ffollow the wire, look around where the water is connected t you main source, if the backflow is inside follow the pipes leading dfrom it outside, or poke around with a pole on your lawn, because sometimes its buryed. Your best bet is to callan irrigation company

Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Monday, July 7th 2003, 5:17pm

by regalkit

leaky valve

I have a 3 zone sprinkler system but zone 3 has it's heads leaking all he time. I know I've got to find the manifold and change the valve. The problem is I can't find it. There is definitely no visible box . I followed the water pipes and control wires as best as I could, dug up parts of the lawn, even dug up some of my driveway (to my wife's chagrin) but I can't find the valves. Does anyone know any tricks or hints that I can use to find them? Do I have to get a metal detector and go through my whole property?
Please help.