You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5518 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:26pm

by Rays Sprinklers

I dont use Krain heads, i use Hunter or Rainbird. There are symbols on top the represent the degree of arc. Use a flat screw driver and turn the dial to the appropriate arc setting. Relpy!!!

Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Sunday, May 19th 2002, 12:12pm

by Billy

K-Rain head

Purchased a house with the sprinkler system already installed, the owners did not furnish any information on the system to us and we have K-Rain heads that need adjusting.