You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4032 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The first post

Saturday, June 9th 2007, 5:21am

by dewayn

drip irrigation

I want to install drip irrigation in my flower beds along my house. The flower beds are 30" wide and i have 4 risers with a rainbird regulating control valve on a seperate zone. I want to adapt to one of these risers for my manifold and cap off the rest. What is better the microsprays and bubblers or regular drip emmitters.