You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2234 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 6:56am

by wsommariva

Look at Hunter swing joints. Or just connect heads directly to the 1"

Friday, May 4th 2012, 7:38pm

by Parks539

funny pipe

Im using 1" pipe to my sprinklers which will be Hunter PGP's. I want to use funny pipe to place the sprinklers but the only "funny pipe" listed on this site is 1/2". I dont think I need to go from 1" to 1/2" then back to a 3/4" sprinkler right? Is there a different funny pipe I can use? Thanks for having patience with a newcomer.