You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2457 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Saturday, April 28th 2012, 4:44pm

by Central Irrigation

Why do you need to replace it? All the parts are replaceable. The number following the "765" refer to it's size.
765-1 1/4.....1 1/4"

Saturday, April 28th 2012, 12:11pm

by Bernie NO.7 (Guest)

Back flow size

Not familiar with measurements. The Febco 765 that I need to replace (I think the 1") has a bottom female that measures about 1 1/4" but stamped on the body 3/4. The top male connection measures 1". What Febco 765 do I need to order ?(