You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2245 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 3:25pm

by GatorGuy

Sounds like a drip line. If you holes are space on even patterns (6" or 12" or such) it's definitely a drip line.

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 11:00am

by Wet_Boots

it may be sub-surface drip tubing

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 9:54am

by little

Sprinkler leak by design?

Been in our house for couple of months. The front is gravel with a few flowering bushes on drips. We know that at one time there was grass. We just noticed water under the gravel in one area. Thought we had a leak and dug it out. The black tubing is not broken or cracked, but has perforated sections. What's the purpose of having this type of tubing underneath a gravel landscape?