You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2250 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 5:07pm

by Wet_Boots

I'm also thinking check valve, and "Home Depot" has me thinking the system has no backflow protection.

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 4:31pm

by GatorGuy

Check valve maybe?
Can't tell, picture too small.

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 3:02pm

by Wet_Boots

If this is in your supply plumbing, you might come back with more photos

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 1:53pm

by topfuelmotorsports

Need help identifying this peice

Not sure what this piece is that has cracked. I took the picture in to a sprinkler shop and they could not identify the piece. It is more than just of some type of coupler. It has some function but i am need to identify what it is so i can install another one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And also where i can get another one. I went to a home depot and i did not see anything quite like it. The sprinkler system was installed only a couple of years ago. [attach]67[/attach]

Thank you, Frank