You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2375 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Monday, October 24th 2011, 1:38am

by mike1059

if you can find the brand name on the union you should be able to go to any plumbing supply house and have them order the right part if they don't have it in stock.

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 6:54pm

by Conan8 (Guest)

Replacing a union

My sprinkler system has a union between the pump and the sprinkler system. The screw-on potion of the union cracked and needs to be replaced. The other part is butted against an elbow connected to the pump and I would have to pull the pump to replace it. The problem is the O-ring from the current union is on the part that broke, but all the replacement unions I can find have the O-ring on the other part. Do they still make unions with the O-ring on the female connector?